Friday, May 7, 2010

Starting Up My Blog Again! + Nail Polish [:

hi loves! i'm thinking of starting up my blog again and actually keep up with this thing [: i love writing, too, so i figure what the heck? i also have a really good camera and i need to put it to use a lot more than i do! so this will be a good way as well [: i hope you guys will enjoy my blogs! anyways, it's so hard for me to keep my nails the same color for more than 3 days, haha, so i figure why not share my nail polish addiction, too! these are my chili pepper finger nails.. as what i'd like to call them [: bahahaha. idk why but they just remind me of chili peppers! and these were cheap [: i think these nail polishes were only $2.99 each! they're by L.A. girls! enjoyyyy!




so if it's hard to read, the bright red/pink color is called 'disco inferno' and the yellow is called 'psychedelic' and the disco inferno is very pigmented. the tips were painted over the yellow and i used only one coat. but the psychedelic one i had to use 3 coats to get the bright yellow i wanted, or else it was pretty shear. i'll let you know the update about the staying power of these nail polishes [: of course i used my china glaze strong adhesion base coat and my seche vite top coat [: till next time, loves! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment